It’s tough being a parent today and much of this has to do with technology.
This positive, well-researched handbook will teach you strategies to set up your children and pre-teens with healthy tech and non-tech habits for life.
Written for busy parents who are stretched for time, this 2-hour read will inspire, encourage, and guide you in the wonderfully complex task of raising tech-healthy humans.
You will discover answers to questions such as:
- When should I give my child a smartphone?
- How do I encourage screen-time limits?
- What types of media are better for my child’s brain?
- How do I engage in relationship-forming tech conversations?
- What can I do to get my kids outdoors having fun?
“So simple, and yet so satisfyingly deep.”
STEVE BIDDULPH – BEST SELLING PARENTING AUTHOR
“A concise, practical and very readable guide.”
EAMONN POLLARD – PRINCIPAL, ST ALOYSIUS CATHOLIC COLLEGE
“A vital resource.”
MELINDA TANKARD REIST – MOVEMENT LEADER OF COLLECTIVE SHOUT